SanRoc Cay Marina Orange Beach AL
Just a few minutes east of our hotel on the beach Orange Beach Alabama, you’ll find a lovely shopping and dining center that backs up to a marina. You’ll know you’ve found it when you happen upon the giant metal jumping marlin fountain at its entrance.
This is a lovely place to end a beach day, with a variety of things to see and do. From upscale boutiques to restaurants and a spa, dolphin cruises or ‘paint-your-own’ souvenirs, spend a morning or afternoon exploring away from the shore.
SanRoc Cay’s plentiful eateries include:
- Cafe Grazie – an upscale italian restaurant specializing in pasta and seafood
- Louisiana Lagniappe – popular with visiting Cajuns
- Gulf Coast Steamer – whose motto is literally, “No Fried”
- Fiddlefish – a casual coastal dining option
To fill your oversized beach bag, here’s a sampling of the center’s shops:
- 3 Grands Boutique – a children’s clothier
- All Island Flowers – a flower shop perfect for a special occasion or ‘just because’ bouquet
- Blue Lagoon Swimwear Boutique – if you need a new suit
- Christie’s Paint ‘N Shop – to bring out your inner artiste
- Jane Loves Shoes – let’s call it a ‘shoe-tique’
- Sweet Dreams – handmade soaps and gifts
- The Treasure Chest – apparel and jewelry
- Too Hot Mommas – beach outfitter
- Vacation Beach Portraits – beach and wedding photographer
In the middle of SanRoc Cay is a bar with tons of cozy lounge chairs and picnic tables covered by pretty, white umbrellas. This is a delightful spot to grab a cocktail and chill out for a while.
Beyond the shopping center, you’ll discover the marina, brimming with boats to fuel your daydreams. Walk around and imagine yourself aboard a fancy yacht, or book yourself passage on a charter fishing vessel or dolphin cruise. You can also rent paddleboards, kayaks or jet skis here.
But what can Dad and the kids do while Mama shops?
SanRoc Cay thought of everything … there’s a small playground adjacent to the bar.
SanRoc Cay is located at 27267 Perdido Beach Boulevard in Orange Beach AL. For more information, visit the center website or call (251) 981-5423.
– Ashley Kahn Salley, Lead Storyteller
As reported by Adeline Mason, Innisfree Hotels